UV Microsope (330nm to 700nm)
The UV Microscope is a motorized imaging lens system that operates within a spectral range of 330nm to 700nm and offers a 6.2:1 zoom ratio. It is an ideal digital imaging solution for high magnification microscopy and OEM applications such as protein crystallography, forensic evidence analysis and surface defect inspection.
• Designed for a 2/3” sensor
• Focal length range of 80-497mm
• Motorized for easy magnification adjustments
• Combine with infinity corrected imaging microscope objectives, Plan Apo UV long working distance microscope objectives, and high power UV focusing objectives
• Operates within 330nm to 700nm spectral range