HD8TR (3x - 429x)
HD8TRm12 is the ultimate HD high definition 1080p digital microscope with integrated 11.6 inch Retina HD Display offering superb image quality at 60 frames per second for inspection and real time viewing while maintaining the traditional eyepiece viewing option for optimal flexibility. The trinocular microscope allows simultaneous viewing of eyepiece and HD video at the same time. High resolution 6 mega pixels (3264x1836) images and 1080p full motion video can be saved direct to SD card for documentation, training and communication with other engineers or colleagues. NO computer needed! The camera has dual HDMI and USB output for optional direct connection to computer via USB port for video measurement application and also direct image and video capture to computer. Full camera settings can be easily adjusted with a mouse, which is interfaced directly with HD camera.
The HD8TRm12 HD digital microscopes offer long working distance from 1.0 inch to 11.3 inch with good clearance for assembly or rework applications. Possible optical magnification is from 2x to 270x with combination of different eyepiece (10x, 15x, 20x, 25x and 30x) and auxiliary lens (0.3x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.5x and 2x). Viewing angle can be changed from top down to oblique side profile by tilting focus holder. Integrated 11.6 inch Retina HD Display with adjustable viewing angle eliminates monitor foot print on work bench. With 11.6 inch HD monitor, possible video magnification is from 3x to 828x. The microscope system can also connect with 24 inch HD monitor for possible 7x to 1716x video magnification. Diagonal Field of View range is from possible 0.35mm to 91mm (0.015 inch to 3.58 inch). High intensity LEDs with adjustable dimmer offers bright and uniform lighting.
The HD microscope inspection system is available with various microscope stands like articulating arm stand, basic stand, back lighting stand, dual arm ball bearing sliding stand, or universal stand. Articulating arm stands can be mounted using clamps to work bench edge or hard mount to table surface. In addition to video measurement software, X-Y measurement stage with cross hair on monitor screen is also a popular option for routine measurement applications. Other lighting options including internal coaxial lighting (bright field lighting for wafer, die or cross section), polarizer lighting, dual arm fiber light guide and fluorescent are also available. Laser pointer is also great for locating the inspection area. We can also customize the system to match your special needs.
The HD digital microscope with integrated screen can help operator with proper head and neck positon to reduce fatigue and neck stress so productivity and efficiency can be improved. Better ergonomics can help operators perform better and with higher accuracy. The HD 1080p monitor can also be used as a presentation tool to show and display quality work or for training purpose. Since everyone can see the real time image all at the same time, communication can be improved and errors can be minimized. Motion video recording is also great for archiving training videos for operators to review.
· High Definition HD 1080p 60 fps video display without lag 60 fps
· Eyepiece and HD video viewing
· Healthy Ergonomics for reducing neck stress and eye fatigue
· Great Depth of Field with adjustable iris and aperture
· Long Working Distance: 1.0" to 11.3"
· Wide possible video field of view 0.35mm to 91mm (0.015 inch to 3.58 inch)
· Adjustable Viewing Angles (0 to 90 degrees)
· Real Time Full Motion HD1080p 60fps
· HD Video Display
· Integrated 11.6 inch HD Retina HD Display
· Can connect to larger HD monitors (17 inch to 80 inch) for training or presentation
· High resolution 6 mega pixels (3264x1836) images can be saved to SD card direct. NO computer needed!
· 1080p full motion video can be saved direct to SD card
· Parfocal lens so that image stays in focus when magnification is changed at same working distance
· Lens with detent click stops
· Dual USB output for direct connection to computer’s USB port
· Many stand and hardware options
· Full camera settings control
· Adjustable high intensity LEDs with diffuser plate to reduce glare
· Internal coaxial lighting (bright field lighting for wafer, die or cross section)
· Fluorescent, halogen and polarizer lighting options
· Video measurement software options
· Quality Control
· Failure Analysis
· Medical Device
· Natural Science
· Research and Development
NEW m-Series with Intelligent Integrated Measurement Tools
(no PC required)
Smart Measurement Tools built inside the Camera (allow up to 10 calibrations)
The m-Series provides extremely powerful measurement functionality including: freehand lines, rectangles, polygons, circles, bicircles, angles, point-line distance and much more. In addition to the ability to measure point-line distance, angles, the length of curves and lines,
the camera can measure the perimeter & area of enclosed features such as: rectangles, polygons, and circles. The unique calibration and magnification functions coupled with the ability to export the results to Excel or text files, make the measurements more convenient and simple.
Camera settings and measurement tools easily controlled by mouse
Micron Level Measurement Accuracy
The m-Series is capable of delivering measurements with ultra high resolution which provides an incredible metrology capability in the most demanding situations.
Measurement for Various Applications
m-Series allows calibrations in mm, µm, inch and mil, which will meet various measurement requirements in different applications. And these results provide objective and reliable data to support quantitative analysis.
Systems can also be configured with Auto Focus camera
Image/Video Gallery (click to enlarge)
Accessories (click to enlarge)
Mitutoyo Digimatic Meter
for HDAF series
Differential Interference Contrast